The following links may be helpful to you. Are we missing links that should be listed here? Please contact us and let us know.
- Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod (LCMS) – In grateful response to God’s grace and empowered by the Holy Spirit through Word and Sacraments, the mission of The Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod is vigorously to make known the love of Christ by word and deed within our churches, communities, and the world. (LCMS Mission Statement).
- New England District – LCMS – The Mission of the New England District is to encourage and assist its congregations in their ministry of Word and Sacrament to build up the body of Christ and to make disciples of all peoples.
- Ascentria Care Alliance – In response to Christ’s love, Ascentria Care Alliance (formerly known as Lutheran Social Services of New England) serves and cares for people in need.
- Lutheran Home of Southbury – The Lutheran Home of Southbury provides quality, comprehensive, and compassionate Elder Care in Western Connecticut.
- Luther Ridge of Middletown – A residential community that offers options for assisted living for persons who require some help with the activities of daily living, as well as congregate living for persons who desire limited support services.
- Thrivent Financial – Thrivent Financial for Lutherans is a faith-based membership organization called to improve the quality of life of its members, their families, and their communities by providing unparalleled solutions that focus on financial security, wellness, and caring for others. The organization and its affiliates offer a broad range of financial products and services including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, disability income insurance, bank products, and more.
- Lutheran Church Extension Fund (LCEF) – The mission of LCEF is to support the Church in fulfilling its mission of sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ by being a Christ-centered servant partner of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, ensuring that funds and services are available now and in the future.